Scheduling an appointment with your CMP physician is as easy as picking up the phone. After choosing your physician, call the CMP office of your choice to schedule the appointment and then follow our simple directions to the office.
Things to know when scheduling and arriving for an appointment:
- Your appointment will be scheduled in slots based on your concerns. Make sure to let the scheduler know all of the concerns for which you wish to be seen.
- At times, any medical practice office may get a little hectic! This can be true at CMP. Our schedules may get impacted due to emergencies or longer-than-expected visits. But your enjoyment and the quality of your visit is important to us, as important as it is to you.
- Think of the 1 or 2 urgent issues to be addressed today & schedule an appointment for the others.
If you have another family member needing attention, please let us know at the time when scheduling your appointment.
- If you have a co-pay or payment due, please be prepared to settle that payment when you arrive for your appointment.
- Your exam has a specific time allotment; keeping visits to those issues will help keep everyone running on time!
- Appointments are scheduled with your provider at the first available appointment time. CMP requires a 24-hour advance notice of appointment cancellation. If your provider is unavailable for emergencies, etc., another physician or nurse practitioner will care for you and will update your physician of your visit.